- Fire systems
- Fire detection and warning is essential in protecting your building and employees from
the devastation of fire. Effective and reliable fire alarm systems can facilitate the safe
and swift evacuation of people. Detection is also crucial in locating, containing and extinguishing the fire.
- With varying types of systems available, our trained fire system engineers are able to offer
advice, ensuring the most effective solutions are achieved and that all installations meet with
the strict requirements of BS5839.
- As well as the typical hardwired systems, we offer a radio (or wireless) option. In some cases,
such as churches, listed buildings or recently decorated premises, the radio option is an ideal
solution as there is minimal, if any, wiring to be carried out. This always reduces installation
times and often costs as well.
- Every home and business should be aware of the danger of smoke, heat and fire. Why take the
risk? With a professionally installed fire alarm system from Direct Security that risk can be
monitored and minimised.
- We provide a range of technically advanced solutions from stand-alone smoke detectors, right
through to fully functional addressable fire alarm systems. All our products including detectors,
remote terminals, fire panels, sounders and beacons are highly dependable, conforming to the
highest standards set by the fire and security industry.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- So that you can ensure that your fire alarm system meets with the latest requirements of BS5839, it
is important that a thorough risk assessment is carried out. As well as identifying areas of particular
concern with regards to fire risk, an overall check of the entire premises should also take place. This
will ensure that you can be confident that you and your staff are safe in your working environment.
- Working hand in hand with our clients and, if required by insurers, our dedicated assessment department
will carry out a comprehensive survey of your premises and provide a written report outlining any areas of risk.
Our report will highlight any actions required to remedy these risks.